WHO IS RPIA?
Romanian Photovoltaic Industry Association – RPIA is a non-profit association, founded in March 2012, by a team of professionals who had in mind the vision that in the future Romania will be a stable and productive environment that will allow the photovoltaic industry development. Thus, our main purpose was to create a networking environment and know-how exchange for potential investors. In three years, RPIA has gathered as its members ones of the most important national and international companies that are active in the photovoltaic market in Romania.
WHAT DO WE DO?
WE FOCUS ON
- Promoting and raising awareness on the solar PV industry in Romania
- Representing the PV industry in front of political and public institutions in Romania
- Providing with continuous information on the latest legislative developments
- Anticipating and interpreting the legislative changes which may impact the PV industry in Romania
- Discussing with the policy makers the current status of the PV industry, RES-E market in general and advising on the most adequate policies for developing the PV market
- Forecasting the PV industry development in Romania
- Organizing working groups among our members to crystallize the common concerns of the PV industry in Romania
- Facilitating business-to-business contacts
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be glad to hear from you.