WHY JOIN RPIA
TO BE INVOLVED IN …
Shaping the industry by taking part at the decision-making process.
Increase awareness and promote solar PV as an important part of the Romanian energy mix. Express your concerns regarding the solar PV industry and present them to the decision makers.
TO BE INFORMED OF …
Key news from the market, data forecasts and government policies that will help you plan your strategy wisely. Get exclusive access to the latest information and regular updates on all developments directly affecting the solar PV industry in Romania. Obtain regular and specialized updates on the European and Romanian legislative developments.
TO BE CONNECTED …
With the best contacts in the domain and to improve your brand, expand your network and meet new business partners. Gain visibility through our website and also unique marketing activities. Benefit from discount on entrance fees and special sponsorships rates to RPIA events.
RPIA membership types are divided in two categories:
CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS (FULL, ASSOCIATE AND SUPPORTING) – are legal entities, operating within the photovoltaic industry sector.
HONORARY MEMBERS – are Professional Associations, Universities, Educational Institutions, Research Organizations active in PV/Solar/Renewable Energy.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS RANGE BETWEEN HAVING:
- Your company’s representative in RPIA’s Board of Directors (full members only)
- Up-to-date information delivered to company’s decision makers via RPIA’s Newsletter
- Company logo to be displayed at all RPIA major events
- Premium branding with company logo displayed on RPIA’s website
- Business to business directory with company profile of 300 words, logo and link to the company’s home-page
- Complimentary listing on members’ special projects on RPIA’s website
- Company profile in RPIA’s brochure
- Priority seats for one representative of your company in the events organized by RPIA with government Officials, authorities etc., when limited seats are available
- Up to 25% discount in the participation/sponsorship rates or of the events organized under RPIA’s patronage
- News from your company displayed on RPIA’s website
- Authorization to use the RPIA member logo – online and in print
- Networking opportunities with leaders and professionals of the green energy marketplace during the debates organized by RPIA
- Active role in influencing and elaborating strategies, policies and legislation in the field
- Special acknowledgment during the Annual General Assembly of the RPIA
- Possibility to host RPIA debates at the company’s headquarter
- General guidance from RPIA experts